I’m going to try something new here on Rewards Cards Canada by rounding up the best articles on rewards and credit cards from around the web every week or two. There’s always something new going on in this industry, so it’s a good idea to stay on top of things to find the latest news, promotions and updates.
Here’s the Rewards Cards Round-Up for this week:
- Sign up for the MBNA Smart Cash MasterCard through Great Canadian Rebates and get a $60 cash back rebate
- Rate Supermarket explains how rewards debit cards work
- PayPal Canada has a back to school shopping promotion with 5% cash back on purchases
- Moneyville looks at the new TD Visa Debit card with Interac Flash
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada released a guide to credit card balance insurance
- Your Money Blog asks is having your debit card stolen worse than having your credit card stolen?
- Financial Highway shares 5 ways to travel for free
- Credit Card Smarts asks are those credit card rewards worth it?
Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!