As a rewards card junkie, the last thing I care about when comparing credit card features is the interest rate. I just want to know how much cash back or travel points I’m going to receive based on my spending. At the end of the month, I’ll pay off my balance in full.
But for some people who carry a credit card balance from month-to-month, a good rate can save you hundreds of dollars in interest payments each year.
If you have a good credit rating but you regularly carry a balance, or you can’t pay your balance in full all the time, you should consider the MBNA TrueLine MasterCard.
MBNA TrueLine MasterCard
MBNA TrueLine is marketed as an everyday credit card for everyday people. It comes with one of the lowest interest rates on balances. With a 9.99% interest rate and no annual fee, the MBNA TrueLine MasterCard is one of the best options for people who carry a balance on their credit card. Here are some other features of this card:
- 9.99% annual interest rate on all your purchases
- No annual fee
- Exclusive Platinum benefits and peace of mind
- Add authorized users at no additional cost
- Around the clock fraud protection
- Enhanced security and protection with Chip & Pin technology
Platinum card benefits
With the MBNA TrueLine MasterCard, you’ll get exclusive Platinum benefits from MasterCard and MBNA. When you have questions or concerns about the terms, conditions and policies of your card, MBNA and MasterCard can help.
- 24- hour customer service
- 1 hour Credit Line Increase Decisions
- Cash Advance Emergency Card Replacement (7-10 days)
- Emergency Cash through Western Union
- Emergency Cash Transfer (up to 5,000)
You shouldn’t carry a credit card balance. But if you’re the sort of person who does, or you’re digging your way out of credit card debt and have no other options, consider switching to a low interest credit card. You’ll pay less interest using cards like the MBNA TrueLine MasterCard.
Low rate credit cards are usually a better option than balance transfer credit cards, which are designed to lure customers in with a promotional rate for a short period of time before the rate jumps up to 20 per cent.