Many of you are aware that I also co-author the Boomer & Echo personal finance blog, which my mom and I started back in 2010. It was there that I developed a passion for learning the ins and outs of rewards and loyalty programs. That passion, of course, led to the launch of this blog – Rewards Cards Canada – a year later.
This month Boomer & Echo is celebrating its five-year blog anniversary and we’re hosting a HUGE giveaway contest to rewards our loyal readers.
There are over 60 prizes worth a total value of more than $5,000! Some of the prizes include:
- 15 Scotiabank SCENE PIN cards. Each one can be redeemed for a free movie at Cineplex, (prize split into one package of 10 PIN cards, and one package of 5 PIN cards).
- Two $250 prepaid Visa cards.
- 10 $50 Staples gift card prizes.
- Three $100 savings account deposits from Tangerine.
- One $250 prepaid MasterCard.
- One $250 Home Depot gift card.
- One $250 Amazon gift card.
- One $100 President’s Choice gift card.
- One $100 Canadian Tire gift card.
- One $100 prepaid Visa card.
Plus many more items, including a number of top personal finance books from the likes of David Chilton, Carl Richards, Rob Carrick, Ellen Roseman, and Jonathan Chevreau.
There are several ways to enter the giveaway, so head on over and check out Boomer & Echo’s HUGE five-year anniversary contest!