MBNA’s Smart Cash MasterCard is one of the best no-fee cash back credit cards on the market. In fact, when you consider that you’ll earn 5% cash back on your groceries and gas for the first 6 months and then 2% cash back on groceries and gas thereafter, your cash back in the 1st year alone rivals some of the top annual fee rewards cards.
You’ll earn $240 in the 1st year when you spend $1,000 a month on your card, including spending $400 a month on groceries and gas (you’ll get 1% cash back on all your other purchases). That handily beats all the other no-fee cash back cards on the market, including Capital One’s Aspire Cash World MasterCard where the same spending will get you $180.
MBNA Smart Cash Promo:
So when I saw that Great Canadian Rebates was offering $100 cash back just for signing up for the Smart Cash card, I just had to share that promotion here.
Here’s what you’ll get with the MBNA Smart Cash promo:
- $100 cash credit when you sign up and apply for the card through Great Canadian Rebates
- 5% cash back on all of your eligible gas and grocery purchases for the first 6 months (up to $400 per month)
- 2% cash back on eligible gas and grocery purchases thereafter (up to $400 per month)
- 1% cash back on all of your other eligible purchases (up to $1,250 per month)
- 1.99% annual interest rate on balance transfers and deposits for the first 10 full months
- No annual fee and free supplementary cards
Using the same example of spending $1,000 per month on your card, now you’ll earn $340 cash back in the 1st year with the Smart Cash card. That’s an incredible 2.83% cash back return on your total spending!
So if you’re still using debit for your everyday spending, or you have a rewards card that only pays you 1% back (or less), what are you waiting for?
Sign up for the Smart Cash card and start putting some cash back in your wallet.
Hurry, this cash back bonus offer is only valid until the end of June.